Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Own quality and error management for all Transparency reporting.
- Work closely with other members of the Transparency Team as well as internal and external stakeholders to investigate and drive resolution.
- Key contributor to technology releases both for requirements gathering and testing.
- During the disclosure periods, the Transparency Quality Analyst will provide support for general reporting activities in addition to quality management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-6 years in data quality or analytics role
- 2-4 years of healthcare compliance experience; Pharmaceutical/Biotech experience a strong advantage
- In-depth knowledge of state and federal reporting
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Tech savvy position that will require working knowledge of numerous source systems and data feeds
- Advanced proficiency with Excel for data review
- Experience working with Business Objects reporting tools (SAP)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to synthesize information
- Comfortable managing multiple and varied projects at one time
- Works with a sense of urgency, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to identify and drive an issue to resolution
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.