Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Responsible for the business operations activities: budget, resources, and operational excellence within R&D.
- This role elevates strategic budget and resource management for the Function to ensure proactive resourcing decisions and thoughtful trade-offs can be made.
- This role is focused on standardizing operational, financial and resourcing initiatives for the function and coordinating with the sub-functions on such things as procedural guidance, strategic change, operational issues, budgeting and finance.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in Biotech and/or Pharmaceutical industry specific to R&D (prefer more development experience)
- Experience in business operations, budget management, process improvement, or other finance related roles.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.