Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a company located in Boston, MA.
- Responsible for business planning and analysis strategies. Implements and manages/oversees regular reporting and analytical cycle for the functions (such as AOP, financial placemats, resource allocation reports).
- Implement and maintain core management reporting, dashboards and key risk & performance indicators.
- Ensure budgets and schedules meet organization requirements and standards, responsible for overall functional budget and projects.
- Partner on resource planning and prioritization/trade-off initiatives.
- Partner with Leadership Teams.
- Liaise with Leadership Team to align current status and trajectory of budget and resources.
- Facilitate resourcing/budget discussions on near term and long-term priorities.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in Biotech and/or Pharmaceutical industry specific to R&D (prefer more development experience).
- Experience in business operations, budget management, process improvement, or other finance related roles.
- Ability to work within matrix and influence without authority through formal channels and informal network.
- Ability to work with agility, taking multi-faceted approaches to transfer knowledge and know-how, and form teams for follow-through.
- Financial acumen, with an ability to evaluate budgets accounting, business case development.
- Outstanding collaboration, communication and people skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, detail oriented.
- Clinical Sciences and Regulatory experience a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 617-830-7546.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.