Financial Analyst III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst III with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will lead the financial planning and analysis process, provide financial guidance, prepare management analysis, provide business decision support, lead key projects and initiative to improve financial processes.
- Manage consolidation of monthly, quarterly and annual Plan, update, LRP and LBEs as required, including P&L, headcount, balance sheet and capital.
- Lead submission of relevant data into planning systems as required by Corporate FP&A and/or GMCO Finance.
- Partner with finance and forecasting to ensure timely and accurate submission of all financial process deliverables.
- Support monthly close process to ensure complete, accurate and timely monthly actual results, including variance analysis and commentary for P&L, headcount and balance sheet.
- Understand monthly results and both prepare and review meaningful monthly management reporting packages with businesses.
- Update and manage spreadsheets.
- Support key projects and initiatives and drive process improvements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems. CPA or MBA a plus.
- Minimum 2+ years of financial planning & analysis, financial consolidation and/or related experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient Excel (Pivot tables) and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of SAP, TM1, and ASPIRE a plus.
- Must be able to quickly learn and efficiently use financial systems.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.