Financial Analyst III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst III for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will ensure compliance with financial policies, prepare management analysis of actual vs. benchmark results, prepare financial analysis and implement process improvements for direct area of responsibility.
- Lead and develop monthly, quarterly and annual Plan, LRP and LBEs as required, including P&L, headcount, balance sheet, expense and capital using planning system and incorporates review changes of both financial and operating management.
- Operate independently to prepare relevant variance analysis for each planning cycle and develop meaningful management reporting schedules for direct areas supported.
- Work directly with Accounting Shared Service contact on monthly close process and financial reporting to ensure complete, accurate and timely monthly actual results, including variance analysis and commentary for P&L, headcount and balance sheet. Understands monthly results and communicates issues vs. benchmark to businesses supported to agree on resolution or action plan.
- Provide management with clear insights into drivers of business and financial performance and risk; assess business/market opportunities and informs/recommends prioritization decisions.
- Lead financial reviews and approvals (purchase order requests and invoices).
- Lead ad hoc analysis, projects and process improvements as needed.
- May have supervisory responsibility for one or more direct reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA a plus.
- Minimum 6+ years of progressive and related experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of SAP and TM1 a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Up to Swiss Franc107.25 per hour
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Senior Business Analyst in their office in Switzerland.