Financial Analyst III - FP&A
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst III of FP&A with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will be responsible to complete various FP&A analysis related to ad-hoc projects.
- Analyze, communicate and process BTS various chargeback.
- Interact with different levels of management to provide supports on financial processes.
- Drive process developments and improvements, as well as documentations.
- Manage and maintain the BTS Finance SharePoint site.
- Provide reconciliation and analysis on third party resource billing, charge out and savings.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and supports on various projects.
- Meet all financial reporting requirements for the Business Group, BTS HQ and Corporate.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in Finance.
- 4+ years FP&A or Financial reporting.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- SAP General Ledger and SRM experience.
- IBM Cognos TM1 experience is a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.