Financial Analyst I
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in Mettawa, IL. Successful candidate will ensure compliance with all US and country-specific laws and company policies for interacting with global Healthcare Providers (HCPs), Healthcare Organizations (HCOs), and Patients, as applicable.
- Ensure correct reporting for all Transfer of Value (TOV) to the reportable Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and Teaching Hospitals (HCOs) for US and OUS activity, and support HCP Dispute Resolutions.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines with accurately reported data.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the monitoring policies and procedures.
- Ensure department performs in a consistent and accurate way, and ensure proper documentation is maintained and organization is audit ready.
- Facilitate preparation of disbursement requests, perform payment administrative functions.
- Track expenses and verify the accuracy of payment documents.
- Communicate with vendors and internal stakeholders regarding payment status, outstanding documentation requirements, timing and execution.
- Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies with stakeholders and vendors, Investigate questionable data in a timely manner, and document disputes.
- Prepare reports and fulfill information requests from auditors. Track and report LBE on annual department Purchase Orders monthly.
- Track, and collect outstanding commissions. Provide year end Commission LBE reporting on a monthly basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field with 1+ years of experience.
- Knowledgeable on related technical, systems and business process skills and consistently seeks opportunity to improve skills to advance business objectives.
- Advanced Excel skills and MS Office.
- Familiarity with domestic and international payment requirements.
- Knowledge of financial policies and federal/state laws. Must exhibit a high degree of integrity and be able to consistently enforce Policies.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.