Proclinical is currently recruiting for Finance Support with a pharmaceutical company located in Princeton, NJ.
- Consolidation of duplicate records.
- Ensuring all required identifiers are listed on the consolidated records.
- Investigating potential affiliations between both HCP and HCO.
- Addressing field force data change requests.
- Assist Data Management functions within the team.
- Organize and analyze multiple data sources.
- Data Quality Assurance.
- Conduct UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for various system releases.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to various team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of coursework towards a degree in Business Administration, or other applicable Business areas.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Excel - ability to create and edit pivot tables, experience in using 'vlookup' and 'if' statements.
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience in Customer Master and Data Analysis a plus, preferably in Pharmaceutical / Health Industry Professional and Organization customer data (IMS Health HCPS / HCOS data).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.