Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Financial Planning Analyst Manager with a pharmaceutical device company located in Redwood City, CA.
- Complete various financial planning and analysis related to ad-hoc projects, as well as supports on day-to-day operations for R&D organization.
- Interact with different levels of management to provide supports on financial processes, actual tracking and latest estimate, mostly related to integration activities.
- Provide reconciliation and analysis on third party resource billing.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and supports on various projects.
- Reports to FP&A Director. Interact with all levels of management including Project Team, R&D functions, Accounting COE.
- Build effective relationships with peers and cross functionally with business partners to enable higher performance.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Continually seeks process improvements; challenges the status quo.
- Meet all financial reporting requirements for the Business Group and Corporate. Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and business policies and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- A/B.S Degree in Finance
- 5-8 years Financial Planning & Analysis
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- SAP General Ledger and SRM experience
- Strong set of analytical skills; high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet tight timelines and balance workload/multiple projects.
- Quick learner and grasps the "essence"; can change course quickly when needed.
- Able to connect unrelated concepts, generates original or unique ideas.
- Initiative and ability to work independently.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.