Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Responsible for analyzing, communicating and processing BTS various chargeback
- Works directly with Accounting Shared Service contact on monthly close processes to ensure complete, accurate and timely monthly actual results
- Prepare monthly actuals variance analysis and commentary for P&L and headcount
- Understands monthly results and communicates risks and opportunities vs. benchmark to manager and budget owners
- Prepare and develop drafts of monthly Integration LBEs and incorporates review changes of both financial and operating management
Skills and Requirements:
- A/B.S Degree in Finance
- 4-6 years FP&A or Financial reporting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- SAP General Ledger and SRM experience
- IBM Cognos TM1 experience, preferred, not required.
- MBA/CPA a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.