Finance and Supply Chain Specialist
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Finance and Supply Chain Specialist at their base in the UK. This is an organisation that seek to deliver truly innovative drugs and specialise in cancer treatments and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
- Supporting the distribution operations of the business.
- Supporting our logistics partners, ensuring that Good Distribution Practice and company relevant company operating procedures are adhered to.
- Supporting Customer Services and ensuring that all customer queries or issues are dealt with.
- Supporting credit and collections.
- Supporting the operation of any patient access schemes.
- Ensuring that sales data is obtained from all distribution partners, supporting the reporting of sales accurately to internal customers, and providing any ad-hoc sales analysis as required.
- Working closely with and providing support to the Manager, Supply Chain in relation to the company's post Brexit supply chain, the Falsified Medicines Directive.
- Supporting the operationalisation of the supply chain model for forthcoming product launches.
- Supporting the management of Logistics Service Providers (LSP).
- Participating in and provide support to the GDP forum.
- Supporting the with quarterly reviews and analysis of our patient authorisation forms.
- Supporting the management of LSPs to ensure that customers orders are delivered in line with SLAs.
- Ensuring that customers are provided with efficient and effective escalation point for customer price and order queries.
- Supporting the LSPs provide distribution, ordering, billing, and collection services in accordance with contract terms.
- Liaising with LSPs to resolve one-off or unusual supply & delivery issues.
- Supporting the sales data is collected from home delivery companies and other wholesalers, and ensuring that this is reconciled against orders.
- Supporting the Patient Access Scheme reimbursements and ensuring that the mechanisms for providing reimbursements evolve to meet the future needs of the business.
- Supporting the reconciliation and reporting of sales, stock & customer information.
- Performing reconciliation of LSP sales to stock & receivable balances.
- Maintaining customer price & discount lists.
- Ensuring that credit & collections are managed effectively and that bad or overdue debts are minimised in line with local and European targets.
- Support with Audit requests.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally, at least 12 months experience in an operations environment.
- Ideally, university-level qualification.
- Evidence of ability to managing and enhancing controlled processes.
- Successful track record within customer support and stakeholder management, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent relationship building and partner management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments.
- Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritise.
- Proven team player with ability to work cross-functionally Leadership Success Behaviours.
- Proactive and flexible approach.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A worldwide biotechnology company operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Logistics Specialist - Warehouse Associate.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Logistics Specialist based in DC Selzach, Switzerland.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Logistics Specialist to their office in Switzerland.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Logistics Specialist at their Switzerland office.