Field Service Engineer Paris
A leading medical device company is advertising a vacancy for a Field Service Engineer to be based remotely in Paris. The company develops, manufactures, and sells precise, innovative tumour treatment solutions that set the standard of care with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives.
- Provide installation, repair, and maintenance support for systems located at customer sites.
- Support is provided to the customer remotely by phone, internet, and by on-site visits.
- Promoting the highest level of customer satisfaction through the timely response to customer calls, clear and effective communications, professional appearance, and efficient repair/maintenance activities.
- Assisting in the development of service documentation, in conjunction with the Customer Service team.
- Assisting in the training of further Customer Support staff and customer on site personnel with respect to maintenance and service activities, as required.
- Assisting in the identification and development of Field Support tools and test equipment.
- Following local regulations (such as radioprotection rules - attends and runs TUV Audits at customer).
- Assisting in the development, documentation, and testing of service tools and design updates to the product.
- Collaborating with other engineers, scientists, subcontractors, and consultants.
- Supporting project team activities, with attendance at team meetings, representation of Field Service requirements, and provision of documentation as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or physics. Other qualifications with significant related work experience may also be considered. (I.E. military technical training/experience, BS in electronics, Electro-Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering Technology, AS in Electronics, Electro-Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering Technology).
- A basic understanding of medical physics is desirable.
- At least 3 years of field support, engineering, or manufacturing experience with high technology electrical/electronic products.
- Prior work experience with a Medical Device manufacturer would be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with electronic test equipment.
- Ability to quickly learn to use new software tools.
- Fluent reading, writing, and speaking in local language and English.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Gilles Maricaux at +44 203 854 0104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Prolinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies. Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A renowned and innovative medical device company is seeking to recruit a Field Clinical Engineer to their office in North Germany.