Field Service Engineer
Proclinical are in search for a talented Field Service Engineer in Saxony. You will need extensive experience with molecular diagnostics and/or genetic testing. You will carry out field service work including maintenance and installation of instruments.
- Execution of field service work, such as maintenance, installation of measuring instruments, device repairs and accessories.
- Planning and organisation of routine maintenance, qualification and/or calibration.
- Consulting for more complex sales processes, also on site at the customer.
- Ensuring proper documentation with the correct revision, under the applicable quality system and in compliance with applicable guidelines.
- Orientation of personal working methods towards the achievement of overriding business, group and individual goals.
- Proper administration and management of a personal and joint spare parts warehouse.
- Ensuring that all tools and test equipment are sufficient for the required performance and that all issued test equipment is calibrated and documented at the specified times.
- Immediate and complete completion of service reports and documentation of working hours/expense accounts in the applicable IT system.
- Carrying out instructions of external participants at a company or customer site.
- Assistance with foreign assignments (infrequently).
Skills and Requirements
- Completed scientific/technical studies, preferably with a focus on chemistry/chemical engineering, electronics/electrical engineering or a comparable degree
- 3+ years of related field and/or application experience.
- Experience with pre-natal diagnostics beneficial
- Confident handling of Office package (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Fluent German and confident English language skills; spoken and written
- Self-reliant, structured and efficient working method
- Organisational talent, commitment and a pronounced sense of responsibility and cost awareness, as well as a high degree of customer orientation
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.