Field Service Engineer - Biopharmaceutical
Proclinical are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer - Biopharmaceutical to join an organisation. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work UK wide.
- Handle the installation, calibration, validation commissioning lifecycle.
- Perform service and validation on a variety of biopharmaceutical equipment, for example: Autoclaves, Liquid and Gas Chromatography, Mass Spectroscopy and any other analytical equipment rendering to GMP/UKAS standards.
- Conduct breakdown diagnosis and fault recognition down to the component level.
- Assume tasks which included equipment and intermittently any other manufacturer's equipment when required.
- You will promote and offer training on the business's products and services.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in an engineering field.
- Demonstrable experience within the service, installation and commissioning of autoclaves, ideally in the biopharmaceutical organisation.
- Capable of resolving issues.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy.
- Eager to learn and adapt new expertise.
- A valid UK driving licence.
- Willing to travel for business needs.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Williams at +44 203 987 6281.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.