Field Sales Territory Representative
Field Sales Territory Representative - Permanent - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking a Field Sales Territory Representative to join a cutting-edge medical device company. This is a permanent role located in Baltimore, MD.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering or other technical field.
- 2+ years experience in capital equipment sales; prior thermal, rheology, microcalorimetry, or thermophysical properties experience highly desirable
- Must have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and be ultra-responsive to internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically including an effective telephone presence and professional email correspondence.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse customer base.
- Ability to prioritize activities that achieve sales goals, good time and territory management skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and credit card.
- Must be able to travel both by ground and air carrier.
- Must be willing to travel 80-90% of the job.
The Field Sales Territory Representative will:
- Direct the sales of instruments - thermal analysis, rheology, microcalorimetry, and thermophysical systems to R&D labs, QC labs, government and academic laboratories within assigned territory.
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and training.
- Strive to pursue new business prospects and penetrate differenciating accounts.
- Communicate via email, social media, and phone with potential new customers and forward appropriate information to corresponding territory sales representative for follow-up.
- Work closely with Sales Representatives, Inside Sales team, and Regional Applications staff to discuss leads and research strategies on a weekly basis.
- Maintain an up to date customer/contact database to support the distribution of marketing materials.
- Attend product related technical shows and other marketing related activities and represent company products and services.
- Submit accurate and timely monthly sales forecasts.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Grace Little at (+1) 512-623-7810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.