Field Clinical Specialist - Germany
A leading medical device company is currently recruiting for a Field Clinical Specialist at their office in Germany. This is an exciting opportunity to become embedded in the wider clinical operations team and work on ground-breaking technological developments.
- Ensuring that Clinical Investigators use the Paradise system with the highest level of quality and competence within clinical projects in various indications.
- Implementing appropriate physician training on the Paradise System.
- Conducting Procedure support planning.
- Managing product inventory locally.
- Compliance with GDPR, GCP, company SOPs, study protocols and relevant manuals.
- Effectively highlight and communicate quality related issues in a timely manner.
- Providing other related services as necessary to the clinical team, physicians and other health-care professionals.
- Working closely in collaboration with the Clinical Site Managers to ensure appropriate account support and development.
Skills and Requirements:
- Medical, Nursing or Biomedical background (RN, BA/BS in related field).
- Medical device support experience working in the Cath-lab and/or Operating Theater (preferably within Cardiology or Interventional radiology).
- Competent and confident presenter of technical information.
- Ability to present/teach detailed technical information related to devices, clinical protocols and applicable regulations to personnel in a clinical environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. Independent and proactive personality; able to think critically in stressful situations.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and build relationships with people across all levels and from diverse backgrounds.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision essential.
- Proficiency with standard corporate software applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Fluency in English is required. Any other European language is an asset.
- Frequent travel required, plus willingness to be available on-call for clinical work requirements including clinical case coverage. Expected travel for the current position is between 50-80%.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at 0203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.