Field Clinical Engineer (North Germany)
A renowned and innovative medical device company is seeking to recruit a Field Clinical Engineer to their office in North Germany. The organisation is known for their work in cardiology, having developed critically acclaimed device therapy that has received the highest commendations. This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company dedicated to helping victims of heart diseases and other unmet medical needs.
- Developing a strong rapport with clinical sites by acting as consultants to support the site's needs.
- Working closely with the Sales Team.
- Responsible for supporting all field-based activities at clinical sites.
- Driving enrollment by ensuring that the sites receive the necessary support in order to enrol, implant, and follow patients in a manner consistent with the clinical protocol.
- Supporting implant procedures and follow-ups at clinical sites.
- Sharing clinical/technical experiences with other personnel in order to improve understanding of product behaviour, improve product performance and product acceptance by the customer.
- Communicating activities and issues at clinical sites with other company personnel.
- Fulfilling all administrative requirements including the collection of relevant technical data and completion of the necessary documentation.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Science (Life, engineering or physical), Biomedical Engineering preferred.
- 2+ experience working in a hospital preferably with the use of invasive cardiovascular medical devices/ or University graduate.
- knowledge of device-based cardiac rhythm and heart failure management - advantage.
- Prior experience working with clinical studies - advantage.
- Ability to quickly analyze and resolve clinical/technical issues.
- Attending corporate offices, investigator meetings, and industry meetings.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Frequent travel to investigational sites.
- Fluent German speaker.
- Valid driving licence.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Errico Di Piazza at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.