Field Automation Scientist
Proclinical is working with a leading biotechnology company in search for a Field Automation Scientist. Our client is looking for a talented individual who is experienced in automation of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) library preparation methods. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing automation method development and deployment. Responsibilities include pre-sales, post-sales, and troubleshooting activities both via onsite visits and remote webinars. Incumbent must be located near a major US airport in the Boston, NYC, Washington, D.C. or Atlanta metro areas.
- Responsible for parts of the global regulatory strategy within their toxins group as it relates to various regulatory submissions (i.e. IND, BLA, NDA, CTA, MAA)
- Accountable for the US regulatory strategy
- Coordinate elements of regulatory CMC with the Regulatory CMC group
- Be the FDA contact person for the client's toxins registration globally
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree or Ph. D. in Biology, Chemistry or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with laboratory liquid-handling automation methods development required
- 5+ years' automation experience and 2+ years' experience in NGS automation in one or more of the following liquid handling platforms: Perkin Elmer Sciclone, Beckman Biomek i7/i5, Beckman Biomek FX, Agilent Bravo, Hamilton Star/Starlet
- 5+ years life sciences industry experience in customer facing position required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively in a team required
- Ability to manage & prioritize competing needs from multiple customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with bioinformatics and NGS data analysis a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sofia Amark at (+1) 646-367-2764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.