Proclinical is currently partnering with a growing, pharmaceutical manufacturing company who are looking for an experienced Facility Engineer to join their team in Michigan. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the design, operation, maintenance, and documentation of all control systems across multiple buildings and hundreds of employees.
- Leading engineering activities across fire safety, mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, etc), electrical (lighting, UPS, generators, etc), digital (fire alarm, card access, etc), temperature control, critical environments, and others.
- Troubleshooting and resolving operational issues at any of the buildings on site.
- Installing, repairing and maintaining mechanical or lab equipment/instruments
- Utilizing Building Management Systems to review trends, monitor equipment and systems to ensure that they are operating within specifications.
- Maintaining all compliance and infrastructure documentation including building/machine drawings and single line drawings.
- Determine technical details and instructions for planned maintenance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Proven experience in building operations within laboratory facilities
- Working knowledge of Building Management Systems
- Knowledge of building codes, regulations and best practices.
- Ability to review technical documentation and drawings including blueprints, building plans, schematics, etc.
- Familiarity with OSHA and MIOSHA regulations.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Tooulas at (+1) 917-284-9670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.