Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Facilities Associate for a biotechnology company located in Durham, NC. Successful candidate will perform a wide variety of skilled mechanic duties to include installation, troubleshooting, repair and modifying process and utility related equipment in a GMP environment.
- Collaborate with Responsible Engineers and Manufacturing personnel to troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Provide customer-oriented service and support in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Sterile Filling equipment Isolators, Cartoner, labeling, Ink Jet Printers Automatic Vial Inspection equipment.
- Suggest practical changes or improvements to equipment and department work practices.
- Complete all assigned corrective work orders and Preventative Maintenance work with attention to detail and maintaining required GMP documentation.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures in performance of assigned duties.
- Support manufacturing operations 12/7.
- Work independently, with only general supervision and instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Work overtime and off hours to support customers.
- Perform lock-out tag-out to energized systems.
- Perform confined space entry in a safe manner to accomplish duties.
- Develop and modify departmental SOP's and maintain knowledge of GMP work practices.
- Navigate in a CMMS system to find and close out work orders
- Schedules workload with planner.
- Works with outside vendors to resolve recurring parts issues.
- Works with outside contractors to repair equipment.
- Attends training sessions as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Position requires knowledge and usage of hand and power tools to perform assignments.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and time management skills.
- Ability to interpret mechanical specification drawings and other technical data sheets.
- Basic computer skills. (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Proficient with lock-out tag-out safety procedures and energized system work practices.
- Able to follow written and oral instructions for complex tasks
- Ability to work rotating shifts, night shifts, extended shifts, and/or weekends
- Practical knowledge of GMP's
- Prior experience as a utility operator in a complex pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment a big plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.