Experienced Recruitment Consultant
At Proclinical over 60% of our employees come into the company with a Recruitment background and are given the right tools and platform to exceed their potential as a Recruitment Consultant.
We are looking for Recruitment Consultants with 6 months+ experience preferably in Pharmaceuticals/Life Sciences/Medical Technology Recruitment but open to other industries. We would look at any level, so do not hesitate to apply. We can have an informal confidential conversation if you have any questions.
You can also speak with our employees that have made the move from other recruitment companies to us if you wish as you'll be in a similar situation as they once were.
Location: London (2 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station or a 3 minute walk from Moorgate Station)
Salary: £24,000 - £35,000+ dependent on experience + Uncapped & luxurious incentives including holidays, directors lunch and much more!
We Offer You
- Quick Career Progression - At least one promotion a year with multiple tailored career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Executive search, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others. Across the business we have a lot of roles to work on so there isn't as much a need to do BD like there is in most recruitment companies.
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission - dependant on level Average OTE £27-30K+ YR1, £40-55K+ YR2, £60K - £70K+ YR3 and a salary increase with each promotion
- 9 - 6 working hours and an earlier finish on Friday with dress down
- Not KPI driven, realistic targets you can achieve as we believe in a positive environment
- Promote international moves - Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Boston, Basel, Frankfurt, Switzerland, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Tokyo, Shanghai and more offices to start up within the next 2 years
- Annual incentive trips away to Cape Town, Cancun, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing etc.
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team regardless of your level
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Fun Office space located by London Liverpool Street
- Company Benefits - Pru Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
What You Need To Have
- Fluent in English
- Life Science Recruitment experience or in another industry is essential
- A Motivated attitude
- Drive and ambition
- A strong work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong business acumen
- Scientific knowledge is preferable; however it is not essential
- Eager to learn
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.