Experienced Pharmaceutical Contract Recruitment Consultant
Here at Proclinical over 60% of our employees come into the company with previous Recruitment experience and are given the right tools and platform to exceed their potential as a Recruitment Consultant.
We are looking for Contract Recruitment Consultants with 6 months+ experience in Pharmaceuticals/Life Sciences Recruitment or Perm consultants that would consider the move to contract, we would also consider other industries. We would look at any level, so do not hesitate to apply. We can have an informal confidential conversation if you have any questions, or if you would prefer to text or whatsapp me you can reach me on 07966301065. You can also speak with our employees that have made the move from other recruitment companies to us if you wish as you'll be in a similar situation as they once were.
Location: London (2 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station or a 3 minute walk from Moorgate Station)
Salary: Basic negotiable and ranging from £24,000-£50,000+ dependent on experience and level + Uncapped Commission & luxurious incentives including holidays, directors lunch and much more!
Start Date: As soon as you're available!
We Offer You:
- Quick Career Progression - At least one promotion a year with multiple tailored career paths including vertical specific 360 Perm and/or Contract with the chance to get to director level, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others. We also have a lot of roles to work on so there isn't a need to do BD if this is not your strong point.
- 9 - 6 working hours and an earlier finish on Friday with dress down
- Not KPI driven, realistic targets you can achieve as we believe in a positive environment
- Promote international moves - San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Basel, Chicago, Stockholm, Frankfurt, Switzerland, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Tokyo, Shanghai and more offices to start up within the next 2 years
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission with a salary increase with each promotion
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away to Cape Town, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing etc.
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Fun Office space located by London Liverpool Street
- Company Benefits - Pru Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
At Proclinical we have one aim: to support life science companies in the many challenges they face while combatting unmet medical need worldwide.
Ageing populations, rare diseases, epidemics and the millions of patients without access to medication are just a few of the pressing issues that life science companies contend with. The industry is under increasing pressure to develop new and innovative ways to save and improve patients' lives.
Proclinical's mission is to support their work by connecting life science companies with the highly skilled professionals they need to continue innovating.
Internal recruitment and HR teams can struggle to continuously source skilled, experienced professionals to fill highly-specialised and niche roles. Proclinical combines a deep understanding of the industry with extensive candidate networks to provide both a technical and cultural fit for our life science partners.
Whatever the hiring need, Proclinical provides a bespoke staffing solution that will deliver the best possible outcome. We have a proven track record of having filled thousands of direct hire and contract vacancies since 2004 and offer managed services and consulting for companies in need of widerscale hires and projects. Companies in search of tomorrow's leaders, such as CEOs and VPs, can opt for our dedicated executive search function.