Expense Report Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Expense Report Analyst for a biopharmaceutical company located in Chicago, IL.
- Update CTE's check log
- Validate CTE checks have posted to SAP
- Monitor and respond to emails received in the Duplicate Email Box
- Assist with the Relocation process by confirming expenses reports have been fully
approved and processed
- Assist with CTE Cash balance sheet reconciliation
- Create and submit CTE ticket requests in SNOW
- Various Excel adhoc reports (including pivots)
- Prepare/update PowerPoint decks
- Corporate Credit Card Program - ad hoc administrative assistance
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient with Concur and Excel preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Corporate Card experience a plus but not required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.