Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will support multiple members of the Business Development/M&A leadership team.
- Calendar & Meeting Management: Ensures appropriate time management (schedules prep time for important meetings, time to read emails, etc.); schedule and arrange meetings
- General administrative support with little supervision
- Track and follow up on urgent and pending issues
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant policies and procedures and be prepared to provide information in this regard as required.
- Manage expense reporting; frequently prepares and submits complex expense reports
- Logistic support, coordination and set up of meetings, events, off sites, etc. Managing the process from startup, arranging location and necessary equipment prepare agenda and relevant information, make minutes and other relevant tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 7+ years' experience in administrative support function. Experience supporting a business development or corporate development department a plus.\
- Expert verbal and written communication skills; highly polished and articulate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office & databases for timecards, expense reporting, etc
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving and proactive dealing with complex, ambiguous situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Demonstrated experience in execution and accountability for project coordination
- Experience supporting multiple people and projects simultaneously is preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.