Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be a dynamic and self-motivated individual able to provide administrative support and project coordination for the Senior Director, Regulatory AP.
- Build strong working relationship with team and administrative and operations staff by organizing efficient communication and following up with deadlines and pertinent information.
- Establish rapport with key stakeholders to enable effective management of strategic projects
- Provide support and project coordination for Alzheimer's Portfolio Reg AP projects and training programs
- Provide administrative support, to include: calendar management (scheduling, prioritizing, resolving conflicts, etc.), coordination of team meetings, expense management, event management (both internal department events and external stakeholder events, i.e. Regulatory Lunch and Learns and large scale regulatory training events) etc.
- Manage travel arrangements and monitor travel progress to resolve issues as they arise.
- Propose and implement process improvements to increase efficiency.
- Maintain department intranet site including group and/or company document and knowledge repositories, websites, and business systems (e.g. SharePoint, Synapse, Watchdox), as needed. Expedite flow of work items and initiate follow-up when necessary.
- Large-scale meeting support including logistics coordination (secure room, A/V support, catering etc.), pre-event material preparation, day-of meeting set up, contract/payment processing as needed, management of minutes and other related activities; oversight of coordination process when using resources.
- Coordinates Senior Director's projects which entail collaborating with relevant stakeholders, and planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating projects.
- Enhances the business model by institutionalizing business processes, implementing best practices and templates, and seeking ways to work more efficiently. Develop & improve processes to enable efficient and scalable achievement of key priorities with support of US Reg AP Senior Director.
- Work alongside other divisional Admin to ensure consistency and efficiency within the groups. Proactively identify process flows which could be improved upon and maintain an active presence in scheduled Admin meetings.
- Work with the other Admins within the division on large scale divisional meetings/events as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors Pref. Minimum 3-5 years exp.
- Agile with the ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with attention to detail and minimum supervision.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities. Be able to proactively anticipate and identify issues and propose solutions or takes steps to resolve. Demonstrate strong strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Exercise high degree of maturity, discretion, and integrity, especially as this role may require handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Has a team-oriented, collaborative style and strong work ethic.
- An ability to lead and energize a group towards an aggressive goal while maintaining good relationships.
- Hands on project management experience (use of planning tools, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to transform a collection of ideas into finished products.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills, energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required; possess strong emotional intelligence (interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills).
- Exceptional organizational skills and resourcefulness with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner.
- Sets high standards for self and is accountable.
- Embody strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn and absorb new information.
- Can-do attitude.
- Must be technically skillful in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook). Proficiency in SharePoint or ability to create and maintain a department intranet site preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Ratingen (40880), Germany
An international and innovative company, in the medical devices industry, is currently recruiting an Office Administrator.