Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Coordinate extensive international business travel as required with understanding travel, business etiquette, time zones, and cultural nuances
- Manage expense reporting - frequently prepares and submits complex expense reports
- Calendar & meeting management - ensures appropriate time management (schedules prep time for important meetings, time to read emails, etc.); schedule and arrange meetings, calendar management with keen attention to time zones
- Coordination of leadership team meetings - set agenda, attend, capture meeting minutes and follow through on action items
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.