Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Coordinates projects which entail collaborating with relevant stakeholders, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating projects.
- Attends project and leadership meetings, records/distribute minutes, decisions and actions. Organizes and updates reports and presentation documents.
- Leads projects for which discretion and independent judgement in terms of design, planning, implementation and/or executing project plans required.
- Maintains and/or access departmental or company document/knowledge repositories, websites, and business systems (e.g. SharePoint, Watchdox), as needed.
- Compile training/instructional tools and resources for placement in central electronic repository.
- Expedite flow of work items and initiate follow-up when necessary.
- Provide administrative support, to include calendar and meeting management, coordination of team meetings - set agendas, attend, capture meeting minutes, and follow through on action items.
- Manage expense reporting by preparing and submitting expense reports, often including complex international travel related transactions.
- Provide finance and budget support by initiating and processing purchase orders, tracking invoices and project budget accruals through the payment process and working with Finance/Purchasing and Strategic Sourcing manage practice groups' budgets and forecasts.
- Large-scale meeting/off-site support including logistics coordination (secure venue, A/V support, catering etc.), pre-event material preparation, Compliance approval management for HCP engagements, day-of set up, contract/payment processing as needed, management of minutes and other related activities; Oversight of coordination process when using resources.
- Enhances the business model by institutionalizing business processes, implementing best practices and templates, and seeking ways to work more efficiently.
- Collaborates with other EA's and Operational leads within the business.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent inter-personal, verbal and writing skills, energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required.
- Embraces change, fosters and communicates positive message; Actively participates in needs identification process and change implementation.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal); Ability to give and receive feedback as well as communicate effectively with challenging personalities
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 617-830-7544.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.