This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking an Event Specialist for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- The Event Strategy and Operations Partner will manage the planning and project management.
- This individual will stay abreast of industry trends and incorporate them into business strategy for all strategic congress management and HCP engagements at the congress.
- This individual will have experience with live and virtual congress planning and execution, and how to maximize HCP engagements in a virtual congress environment.
- This position impacts the organization's internal and external congress management strategy and the HCP engagement opportunity.
- The individual will work with home office and field colleagues, must be able to thrive in a matrix environment, balance numerous simultaneous stakeholders and can create and enhance relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The Manager, Event Strategy and Operations reports to the Associate Director of the Event Strategy and Operations Congress Team.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/BA and 1+ years of experience
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at +(1) 267-297-3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.