European Clinical Specialist
An international pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to recruit a European Clinical Specialist to their office in Germany on a remote basis. This company discovers, develops, and commercialises pioneering technologies and solutions to help patients suffering from diseases. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global organisation that delivers exciting medical technologies to patients and communities worldwide.
- Overseeing the Sales Plan in terms of financial performance and qualitative objectives (market share gains, account growth etc.).
- Providing Clinical Sales support to the European distribution network in staff training & clinical trials where required.
- Assuming direct responsibility for the German & Austrian regions including:
- Developing market overview and strategy for the direct sales channel in Germany
- Prospecting, defining, and developing new accounts and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio to support a balanced sales funnel for growth.
- Managing the overall sales process and coordinating, owning, and ensuring the completion of the necessary pre- and post-sales tasks, i.e. prospecting, demonstrations, evaluations, quotations, fittings, follow up, and cash collection.
- Maintaining strong after-sales contact and develop long-term customer relationships.
- Supporting customers' and distributors' needs and requirements.
- Developing and maintaining a high level of product & clinical knowledge of the company & competitive products.
- Ensuring knowledge base is maintained with up to date awareness of the latest clinical papers/publications.
- Developing training material for distributors
- Training of distributors
- Identifying and evaluating specific key opinion leaders (KOLs) across Europe, developing relationships with key customers and opinion leaders, and assisting in planning and organising the KOL activities.
- Ensuring full compliance with all operating, forecasting, and reporting processes & rigor.
- Updating and following up on the CRM system, orders, and sales forecasts and providing market share and win-loss information in line with time schedule.
- Establishing strong relationships & working closely with other company teams to ensure customer intimacy and sales opportunities are maximized.
- Attending applicable trade shows, study days, and conferences as applicable.
- Hosting courses, study days, and events, ensuring good attendance and event follow ups.
- Carrying out any other duty reasonably required for the effectiveness of the Sales Team.
Skills and Requirements:
- Technical, Medical, or Business Education (preferred at least a Bachelor's Degree).
- Minimum of 3 years clinical sales experience within the European healthcare sector (preferred surgical operating field).
- Experience of European Channel Partner support.
- Direct knowledge of European Healthcare systems and Hospital structures.
- Experience in training and direct contact with surgeons.
- Knowledge of complex selling processes, such as tenders or contractual agreements.
- Strong commercial and numeric skills with an ability to analyse sales data to identify gaps and opportunities and subsequently devise a territory sales plan in line with company & brand strategies
- The ability to understand and present clinical data.
- Full driving license.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a DE -Production Manager - Normal to work at their office in Germany.
Ein dynamisches und innovatives Biotech-Unternehmen, das auf die Behandlung von Infektionskrankheiten spezialisiert ist, stellt derzeit einen CMC- und Produktentwicklungsmanager ein.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist at their office in Belgium.
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a R&D Project Manager in their shanghai office.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A global company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting a Technical Product Specialist at their office in Belgium.
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for an International Product Specialist - Oncology to be based with their European teams in a home-based capacity.
Hannover (30165), Germany
An international environmental technology company is seeking to recruit a Project Manager to their office in Germany.