A leading Outsourcing and Consulting company, operating in the Pharmaceutical industry, is currently recruiting an EU QPPV to work at their office based in Germany.
- Reporting to the head of Pharmacovigilance in Germany and acts as Senior PV officer.
- Overseeing junior PV staff (training and mentorship).
- Acting as EU QPPV or GPO for different customers across Europe.
- Contributing to the preparation and design of new PV projects for the company, liaising with our offices in UK, France and Italy.
- Serving as a Project lead for key PLG clients this includes customer facing and liaising with clients, project managers and internal staff to ensure delivery of PV services.
- Ensuring that all assigned projects are set-up in line with the client, the PVG standard operating procedures (SOPs)/working practice documents (WPD) and relevant guidelines.
- Managing the CAPA process for project non-conformances follow up on actions and liaise with Quality Dept.
- Complies with the company's policies and procedures to meet statuary, quality and business requirements within the overall strategy and objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Hermann Baer at +49 699 418 9070 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Director of Safety Evaluation and Risk Management for a global pharmaceutical company located in Waltham, MA.