Epidemiology Project Manager
Here is a new and exciting Epidemiology Project Coordinator job at a Swiss-based pharmaceutical company that specialises in biomaterials for the regeneration of bone, cartilage and tissue. This vacancy is based at their site in Basel.
- Creation of project plan, milestone planning and tracking of deliverables against the plan. Tracks project progress against planned timelines and provides regular updates to relevant teams.
- Responsible for contracts with external service providers/vendors/academic units including review and approval, collaborating with legal to accomplish.
- For projects outsourced to an external service provider, the operations manager will oversee and monitor the ESP's performance on all contracted services.
- Ensure accurate activity or study budget management, updates for scope changes and reconciliation of assigned studies for out of pocket expense and FTE costs.
- Tracking budgeting and invoicing, working with purchase order preparer
- Maintains study or activity compliance with relevant regulations, guidelines and internal SOPs.
Skills and Requirements
- BA/BS in a relevant field of study
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role in a clinical development role
- English fluent spoken and written is mandatory, German is advantageous
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv