Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Epidemiologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Support epidemiologic projects and processes
- Conduct Literature reviews.
- Manage studies using databases available within the Epi Dept.
- Summarize information from completed studies for inclusion in regulatory documents, internal study reports, or Powerpoint slides for presentations.
- Provide project management and communication support for large, complex epidemiology collaborative studies.
- Schedule meetings, track timelines, monitor budgets, draft meeting minutes / decision logs.
- Post and maintain repository of relevant references for team.
- Develop CSR summaries from completed study reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- MPH or MSPH in Epidemiology "required"
- PhD/Doctorate or MD with MPH in epidemiology preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.