Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Epidemiologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Plan and execute analyses using the aHUS registry data, collaborating staff in client and CROs.
- Summarize results in written reports and oral presentations.
- Support planning and execution of epidemiology deliverables relevant to drug development to characterize incidence and prevalence, time trends, co-morbidities, and co-medications.
- Systematic identification and critical appraisal of epidemiological literature to characterize incidence, prevalence, natural history, and phenotype/genotype associations.
- Oversee development of epidemiology sections of Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance, and Clinical Development documents, including Orphan Drug Applications, Risk Management Plans, PSURs/DSURs.
- Epidemiologist may also participate in cross-functional team meetings with presentation of summary findings to·
Skills and Requirements:
- MPH or PHD preferred, Bachelor's degree required
- At least 3 years of industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology, or consulting environment
- Strong analytical skills in conducting analyses using registry or secondary data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of drug and clinical development process
- Excellent attention to detail and quality, and scientific rigor
- Ability to work under pressure and lead by example
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.