Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Epidemiologist with a pharmaceutical company located in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Design and execute epidemiologic studies using real world data to assess safety. A priority focus is on RWE surveillance studies to meet EU-MDR requirements using claims, electronic medical records, registries, and spontaneously reported complaints data.
- Write study protocols and study reports, use a variety of analytical techniques applied to various databases, and strategize regarding research programs.
- Demonstrate innovation and excellence as we execute medical device surveillance studies.
- Collaborate with academic institutions, health systems, registries and/or other research partners on identifying additional data sources for medical device safety surveillance.
Skills and Requirements:
- An advanced degree (Master's required, Ph.D. preferred) in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Data Science, or related field. Health outcomes
- 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in a related field, such as epidemiologic research in academia, contract research organization, medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge of standard statistical software (e.g. R, Python, SQL, SAS).
- A working knowledge of applied epidemiologic methods.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with healthcare real-world data sources (e.g., insurance claims data, electronic medical records, and hospital billing data).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience presenting to technical and lay groups.
- Claims database
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.