Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Epidemiologist with a pharmaceutical company located in Atlanta, GA.
- Support epidemiologic projects and processes
- Conduct Literature reviews.
- Draft sections of Epi Packages or other similar descriptive epidemiology documents for internal or external audiences.
- Manage studies using databases available within the Epi Dept.
- Summarize information from completed studies for inclusion in regulatory documents, internal study reports, or Powerpoint slides for presentations.
- Provide project management and communication support for large, complex epidemiology collaborative studies.
- Schedule meetings, track timelines, monitor budgets, draft meeting minutes / decision logs.
- Post and maintain repository of relevant references for team.
- Develop CSR summaries from completed study reports.
- Archive final epidemiology project documents into PIER E.g. clear backlog of filing final study documents related to marketed studies or burden of disease studies.
- Convert study reports into draft manuscript sections for peer-review publications.
Skills and Requirements:
- MPH or MSPH in Epidemiology
- PhD/Doctorate or MD with MPH in epidemiology preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.