Environmental Monitoring Sampler
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Environmental Monitoring Sampler with a global pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA. Successful candidate will perform environmental monitoring sampling (viable and non-viable samples) in classified areas and aseptic environments.
- Perform critical tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Follow company policies and SOPs to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Perform environmental monitoring sampling (viable and non-viable samples) in classified areas and aseptic environments.
- Investigate and write unplanned events.
Skills and Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of aseptic technique, cGMP standards, and aseptic manufacturing recommended.
- Degree preferred but not required if technical background suffices.
- Basic knowledge of SAP system preferred.
- The selected candidate will be self-motivated to work independently, driven and have a positive attitude.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.