Entry Level - Regulatory Project Manager
Proclinical is partnered with a well-known global pharmaceutical business based in Switzerland, who are expanding their project management teams, and they are currently looking for an Entry Level - Regulatory Project Manager.
- Project managing and collecting data from countries.
- Supporting the evaluation and implementation of divestments or portfolio changes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Pharmaceutical experience is essential.
- Project management experience is highly desirable but not a must.
- Product Life-cycle Management experience.
- Good understanding of the drug development process.
- Good understanding of Pharmaceutical technologies.
- Demonstrate risk management skills.
- Ability to recognise potential risks/issues early.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
- Working cross-functionally with multiple different disciplines, so excellent communication skills will be required.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, so the ability to quickly adapt is a must.
- Excellent data and documentation skills required.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Manager - Development at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Regulatory Manager to be based in Stockholm.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Manager at their office in Switzerland.
A worldwide biotechnology company situated in Berkshire and operating in over 70 markets worldwide is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager.
An internationally known pharmaceutical company has an opening for a job RA Manager at their office in Beijing.
Ettlingen (76275), Germany
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager at their office in Germany.
A job vacancy for a RA Life-cycle Management Manager has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
Ettlingen (76275), Germany
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a RA Manager in their office in Germany.