Entry Level Medical Writer
Are you interested to take a step into medical communications and education? Proclinical has partnered with Medical Writers teams to develop, drive and deliver high-quality, medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals.
- Take ownership and responsibility for content development and delivery of medical education and communication projects
- Provide scientific input for symposia and advisory board meetings, including development of agenda, meeting content and printed/digital materials
- Build trusting, professional relationships with clients and healthcare professionals
- Contribute to innovative "out of the box" solutions for medical writing projects
Skills and Requirements
- An advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD) in a medical, clinical, or associated scientific specialty
- Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company, plus marketing knowledge
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education materials
- Experience in medical affairs and/or marketing positions in the Pharma industry
- Strong project management and communication abilities
- Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Excellent computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.