Entry Level Lab Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Lab Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Brooklyn Park, MN. Successful candidate will perform and document daily manufacturing operations according to SOP's in a cGMP environment.
- With general supervision or guidance will assemble and/or operate biologics production equipment, such as bioreactors, filtration units, chromatography systems and fixed/portable vessels.
- Perform basic trouble shooting.
- Operate biologics production equipment (bioreactors, filtration units, chromatography systems and fixed/portable vessels).
- Execute validation protocols.
- Create or revise cGMP documents.
- Performs/assists with processing steps and/or manufacturing support activities by monitoring process parameters in batch record and control systems.
- Documents cGMP data and information for processing steps and/or equipment activities while following standard operating procedures. Key documentation includes batch records, work orders, and equipment logbooks.
- Executes batch records and validation protocols under supervision/direction of others.
- Author and review equipment use logs.
- Performs inventory transactions in SAP.
- Performs data entry into LIMS.
- Accountable for completing assigned trainings within required timeline and actively participate in training activities.
- Stock production and cleaning supplies.
- Perform cleaning/sanitizing production rooms and equipment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Preferred combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering.
- Understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) preferred.
- Familiar or experience with cGMP within Biotech or Pharmaceutical operations preferred.
- Knowledge of non-manufacturing functions such as QC, Regulatory, QA, and/or Materials Management a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.