Entry-Level Lab Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Entry-Level Lab Associate position with a pharmaceutical company in Brooklyn Park, MN.
- Clean, prepare, and sterilize processing equipment, and glassware
- Performs Manufacturing Support activities
- Documents/Records cGMP data and information for equipment activities, following standard operating procedures. Key documentation includes validation protocols and equipment logbooks
- Performs the weighing, dispensing of raw materials for media and buffers
- Dispensing, labeling, transfer/staging of raw materials and parts
- Assembly/disassembly, cleaning and sterilization of components, parts and equipment
- Maintaining equipment, area and cleaning logbooks
- Stocking production and cleaning supplies
- Actively participates in training activities, managing their individual training plan
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 0-2 years relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's). Working knowledge of all relevant safety procedures within the company. General understanding of most areas in Manufacturing and supporting functional groups
- cGMP: Understands cGMP requirements and follows those requirements, including requirements for good documentation practices
- Must be team-oriented (proactively builds healthy working relationships between peers, their department and other groups)
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
- Possesses basic knowledge of non-manufacturing functions such as QC, Regulatory, QA, and/or Materials Management
- Actively pursues learning of required skills, new skills, and new equipment * Understand routine procedures upon which they have been trained
- Possesses basic equipment understanding, including understanding equipment function and application
- Must have the ability to work Night shift
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288
or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.