Entry-Level Lab Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Entry-Level Lab Associate position with a pharmaceutical company in Brooklyn Park, MN.
- Perform and document daily manufacturing operations according to SOP's in a cGMP environment
- Operate biologics production equipment (bioreactors, filtration units, chromatography systems and fixed/portable vessels)
- Execute validation protocols
- Create or revise cGMP document
- Key documentation includes batch records, work orders, and equipment logbooks.
- Executes batch records and validation protocols under supervision/direction of others
- Performs inventory transactions in SAP
- Performs data entry into LIMS
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a Science related field with 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's). Working knowledge of all relevant safety procedures within the company. General understanding of most areas in Manufacturing and supporting functional groups
- cGMP: Understands cGMP requirements and follows those requirements, including requirements for good documentation practices
- Must be team-oriented (proactively builds healthy working relationships between peers, their department and other groups)
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
- Possesses basic knowledge of non-manufacturing functions such as QC, Regulatory, QA, and/or Materials Management
- Actively pursues learning of required skills, new skills, and new equipment
- Understand routine procedures upon which they have been trained
- Possesses basic equipment understanding, including understanding equipment function and application
- Must have the ability to work Night shift
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288
or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.