ProClinical is happy to advertise a role for an Engineering Manager at a global pharmaceutical company in Bern. This is an exciting and varied opportunity to join a well-established team, driving strategic site development as well as the daily activities of the Engineering projects.
- Setting the strategy, leveraging best practices, and developing internal as well as external partnerships for engineering, project management, automation/industrial IT and RAMS topics
- Responsible for the development and updating of the Site Asset Master Planning (SAMP)
- Responsible for all investment governance on site incl. associated project portfolio and individual project management
- Drive and develop the assigned technical and human resources to achieve best-in-class departmental performance
- Ensure continued alignment with the internal business partners and manage the link into engineering
- Provides procedural guidance and technical leadership towards all investment projects on site from idea generation to close-out and lessons learned incl. authority inspections in order to achieve best-in-class project delivery and optimized organizational learning.
Skills and Requirements
- University degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Biotechnology or Chemical discipline
- Sound professional experience in the biopharmaceutical industry as Engineering Lead or Senior Project Manager is highly desired
- Extensive knowledge of (c)GMP and GxP regulations as well as technical standards including local Swiss building codes is mandatory
- Deep understanding of closely linked business process in the area of Commissioning & Qualification as well as Maintenance and Facility Management are required
- Fluency in English is a must; a very good level of German is important and any additional languages are advantageous
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Caleb Mensah at +44 203 854 1080 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies