Engineer - Night Shift
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a night shift Engineer at their office based in Hertfordshire. This is a dynamic and innovative organisation who pride themselves on their passion and expertise in the medical field.
- Partaking in the facilities and engineering area quality compliance systems and ongoing improvement in quality performance and right first-time culture. This will be in accordance with statutory, regulatory and company standards, procedures and systems regarding relevant cGMP and Quality Systems in the workplace.
- Delivering the Engineering Maintenance Strategy in a safe, quality-focussed and cost-effective manner.
- Undertaking a Preventive and Predictive maintenance strategy for all the assets on site.
- Leading role in maintaining the facility as a profitable and reliable company asset. To maintain facility asset databases, maintenance schedules and technical SOPs.
- Providing knowledge and technical support in the event of equipment and plant failure. To ensure preventative maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with the preventative maintenance plan. Report and repair any identified faults.
- Ensuring plant/equipment breakdowns are repaired in an efficient, timely & cost-effective way.
- Reducing the down time of plant/equipment, safer working environment, less accidents and improved efficiencies.
- The delivery of the Engineering Maintenance Strategy in a safe, quality-focussed and cost-effective manner. Specifically, to undertake a Preventive and Predictive maintenance strategy for all the assets on site.
- Working to Good Engineering Practices (GEP) within the Maintenance Engineering department, including regularly engineering standards, housekeeping, adherence to business processes, and both GMP and Safety risks.
- Following the Work Order Management process to drive efficient execution of maintenance tasks through detailed planning and scheduling.
- Undertaking high levels of PM and Calibration Schedule Compliance.
- Participating in "out of normal hours working" will be required in instances of plant failure and/or increased operational activity.
Other Key Duties:
- Ensuring full compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental legislation, including Statutory Regulations, Risk Assessments and Method Statements, Contractor Control, Fire Regulations and all other applicable legislation.
- Partaking in the Fire Safety regime including fire evacuation and training for all onsite staff.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with all CGT Catapult & Collaborator personnel and service providers ensuring effective feedback and communication is always maintained.
- Working within the manufacturing centre's multi-disciplinary team and matrix environment to ensure successful delivery of CGT Catapult/Collaborator projects.
- Liaising with Collaborators and other teams to ensure resources are used efficiently & effectively.
- Proven industry experience working within a GMP manufacturing environment, ideally within the Pharmaceutical sector. Specific experience working within clean room environments and HVAC is highly desirable.
- Experience of working within a GMP Engineering/Facilities management team in a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility ideally within a large multifunctional site.
- Proven knowledge of EU/MHRA/HTA/HFEA and FDA regulatory requirements.
- Proven knowledge of Environmental and Health and Safety legislation.
- Proven understanding of Building Services, M&E systems, building fabric and BMS, EMS systems and operation.
- Proven first-hand experience of working with PPM Systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent recognised professional technical qualification.
- Member of relevant professional institution e.g. CMI, CIBSE, BIFM, CIOB and evidence of continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Minimum 3 years' proven experience in a similar role(s).
- Proven ability to work on complex building related issues.
- Be resilient and able to work well under pressure, prioritise a heavy workload and work both reactively and pro-actively.
- Organised and accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of customer and Management needs.
- Previous experience in managing contractor team(s).
- Keeps up to date with professional knowledge, expertise and best practice.
- A good team player with a hands-on approach.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Coltman at +44 203 854 2472 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Engineering Project Manager at their base in London.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a night shift Engineer at their office based in Hertfordshire.
Hannover (30165), Germany
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Service Engineer to be based with their European team.