Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Engineer II for a national pharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA.
- Provide deviation support for manufacturing associated quality records, primarily deviations
- In conjunction with various internal and external stakeholders, investigates and coordinates the resolution of deviations through comprehensive use of Root Cause Analysis tools
- Devises and implements CAPAs to address root cause and ensure effectiveness
- Collaborating with technical and operational stakeholders, writes and/or revises SOPs, batch records, and other operational related documents
- Trends key performance metrics
- Participates in internal audit/inspection
- Supports Manufacturing operations in Change Control and CAPA meetings
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in deviation or non-conformance ownership
- Experience with investigation and root cause analysis tools
- Experience with risk assessments and Failure Modes Effects Analysis (pFMEA) is beneficial
- Skilled at creating and delivering presentations
- Utilizes technical writing strategies to ensure content is clear and concise
- Possesses good communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.