Employee Relations Senior Manager (Liverpool)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an Employee Relations Senior Manager for a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis.
- Enable terminations, which involves termination letters, meetings and any connected documentation.
- Review and analyse situations or data that need expertise on the company procedures, policies and requirements.
- You will influence and gain buy-in from managers in sensitive situations, while forming the relationship.
- Contribute to the program development and enable training on ER services with the learning division, such as accommodations, policy violations, etc.
- Cooperate with others to guarantee constant application and comprehension of the company policies and contracts.
- Handle medical accommodation process in conjunction with any other company and external shareholders.
- The ideal candidate will document and record determination of approved or denied medical accommodation in suitable system.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a human resource management, organisation psychology, business or similar discipline.
- A professional HR certificate would be ideal.
- Previous experience in a HR generalist, HRBP, employee relations manager or similar role.
- Familiarity handling investigations and employee relations.
- Expertise on HR procedures obtained in a dynamic work setting.
- Acquaintance working within an international corporation within a matrixed reporting setting would be ideal.
- Former involvement assisting with various locations remotely is desirable for the role.
- Past experience in labour or works council would be ideal for the role.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.