Employee Relations Senior Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for an Employee Relations Senior Manager to join a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Bern.
- Cooperate with others to guarantee constant application and comprehension of company policies and contracts.
- Support the development and updates on regional resources and tools to aid HR operations centers and managers on employee relation concerns and policies.
- Offer feedback and leadership on business management concerning employee relations best practices and guarantee fair treatment of employees while mitigating risk.
- You will influence and gain buy-in from managers in sensitive situations, while forming the relationship.
- Contribute to program development ad enable training on ER services with the learning division, such as accommodations, policy violations etc.
- The ideal candidate will receive and investigate compliance hotline/speak up cases through resolution and accomplish all process documentation in suitable system.
- Enable termination which involves termination letters, termination meeting and any linked documentation.
- Review and analyse situations or data that need expertise on company procedures, policies and requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a human resource management, organisation psychology, business or similar field.
- A certification in professional HR would be ideal.
- Experience in a HR generalist, HRBP, employee relations manager or similar role within a dynamic international company.
- Familiarity with handling investigations and employee relations.
- Know-how of HR procedures gained within a dynamic setting.
- Acquaintance working within an international organisation in a matrixed reporting setting is desirable.
- Prior involvement assisting with various locations remotely would be ideal.
- Labor or works council experience is desirable for the role.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.