EMEA Medical Director Neurology
We are excited to announce to a new role for an EMEA Medical Director in Neurology in London. This biotechnology company is dedicated to changing the fact of medicine, if you're looking to make a change then this is the role for you.
- Develop and Implement EMEA Medical Affairs plan, ensuring synergy amongst Regions
- Develop and implement regional publication plans
- Collaborate with the Global Team, as part of the Global Publication subcommittee
- Identification of KOLs and 'rising star' OL's
- Lead symposia planning meetings / teleconferences
- Liaison with communications agencies / review of agendas and slides / liaison with presenting faculty / participation in slide review and other technical matters relating to symposia preparation
- Compliance with ABPI, Code of Practice, EFPIA Codes of Practice, and applicable local codes
- Review of clinical study protocols, investigator-led study protocols, clinical data and clinical study reports
- Provision of scientific support to medical and marketing activities as required
- Work closely with market access teams on appropriate activities to support rapid and unrestricted reimbursement.
- Development of materials to support country Medical Scientific Liaison teams.
Skills and Requirements
- M.D, with specialisation in Neurology Pharm D (or equivalent) with Neurology experience
- Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have demonstrated experience in medical affairs Must have experience in specialist care (either medical affairs or clinical trials/operations).
- Experience of clinical trial design and implementation.
- Ability to build and leverage internal and external networks.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.