EMEA Medical Compliance Advisor
We are looking for a talented EMEA Medical Compliance Advisor to join an amazing biotechnology company based in Hertfordshire. The organisation is focused on improving patients' lives by addressing their unmet medical needs.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience working in pharmaceutical industry, ideally in a compliance role.
- Familiarity with components of compliance programme
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the ABPI, IPHA and EFPIA Codes of Practice and compliance requirements
- Experience in writing and reviewing SOPs.
- Experience in managing deviations and CAPAs.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Terence Au at 02038618605 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.