EMEA Medical Advisor Neurology
We are excited to announce to a new role for an EMEA Medical Advisor in Neurology in London. To provide specialist focused scientific and technical support to European medical affairs.
- Provision of scientific support to medical and marketing activities as required (e.g. promotional copy design, brand reviews, market research, advisory boards, support to EU affiliates)
- Provision of scientific and medical support in the preparation of dossiers for pricing & reimbursement and/or health technology appraisal
- Development and management of non-promotional support materials
- Support the development of the EMEA medical plan
- Medical affairs support for life cycle management
- Liaison with communications agencies
- Organization of all technical and other matters relating to symposia including faculty dinner
- Coordination of review and approval process as per standard operating procedures included
- Publications planning, liaison with communications agencies and potential authors
- Review of manuscripts and posters including publications materials from EU affiliates
- Review / certification of core European materials requiring promotional copy approval
Skills and Requirements
- Strong team player able to work across cultures with different affiliates. Comfortable working in matrix environment and closely with the commercial team
- Good project management skills
- Effective design and management of post-marketing studies
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective time manager able to commit to deadlines
- Confident and assertive in dealings with agencies / Key Opinion Leaders /internal stakeholders
- Flexibility, adaptability and proactive nature in order to meet the various demands and priorities
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.