Education Coordinator - Contract to Permanent - Onsite
Proclinical Staffing is seeking an Education Coordinator to join cutting-edge medical program. This is a contract to permanent role located in Philadelphia, PA.
The Education Coordinator will provide academic management for ITMAT Education, a suite of multiple discrete academic programs including the MS Translational Research, MS Regulatory Science, Master of Regulatory Affairs, ITMAT Certificate in Translational, Regulatory and Entrepreneurial Science, Clinical Trialist Training Program, Research Internships, as well as symposia, workshops and seminars. Student learners are heterogeneous and include faculty, postdoc and predoc trainees, undergraduates, and research professionals.
The coordinator will work closely with the program administrative and faculty leadership to support the management of these programs.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Must be eligible to work in the US
The Education Coordinator will:
- Supporting the admissions process including advertising, application submission, application review, coordinating applicant interviews and processing decisions in admissions system.
- Coordinating student orientation and access to university systems and resources.
- Overseeing logistical arrangements for new and existing courses including updating program and course offering information in university systems (Curriculum Manager and CLSS), creating and managing Canvas sites, and Course Evaluations.
- Supporting teaching faculty in updating and revising curriculum materials.
- Serving as liaison between the students and faculty leadership, as well as between the program and central school and university offices.
- Advising students during pre-registration and tracking registration and billing each term.
- Tracking student progress, maintaining student records, evaluating completion of degree requirements, coordination of oral thesis defenses, and an annual graduation event.
- Program Evaluation via annual surveys of students and faculty mentors. This includes reviewing survey for updates, distribution, tracking and generating reports from the survey systems.
- Tracking data analytics including developing, administering, and analyzing the evaluation data for new and existing programs.
- Coordinating and advertising info sessions, seminars, workshops, and special events.
- Maintaining website content for the various programs and publicizing the program internally and externally
- Work closely with program leadership and related course faculty in grant writing for new initiatives and reporting on progress to funding agencies.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at (+1) 267-297-3257 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.