This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical is seeking an Education Administrator for a medical education program located in Philadelphia, PA.
Reporting to the Director of Academic Affairs and Education, this position works with and supports the residency and fellowship program coordinators, trainees, and faculty. In addition, this role supports the clerkship director and undergraduate medical clerkship students.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Daily morning and lunchtime conference set-up, recording, editing and archiving lectures on Mediasite
- Coordinating weekly meetings and sending out reminders
- Supporting residency program recruitment, orientation, graduation and other milestone events for the department.
- Support and track resident evaluations in MedHub and working with faculty to ensure submission is timely
- Inputting call schedules into Qgenda and ensuring accuracy and communicated appropriately
- Collection of rotation schedules to ensure logistics are accurate for various sites
- Sending out and confirming resident and attending calendars, outpatient, ambulatory and elective schedules
- Assist with processing of reimbursements related to resident expenses and medical student exam costs
- Processing of resident trainee verification requests
- Assists Residency Coordinator with other residency program duties as needed
- Collating orientation folders for Neurology 200 students
- Scheduling and entering evaluations into the OASIS system
- Supports the application and programmatic processes for outside UIM students who rotate through the Neurology department -Proctoring shelf exams at Perelman School of Medicine
- Technology support as needed
- This position will also assist in supporting Grand Rounds for the department, confirmation of invited speakers, publicizing the event, recording and saving lecture, ensuring submission and completion of CME credits.
Skills and Requirements:
- Availability required for some evening and weekend hours as needed throughout the year.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Natalie Magola at +(1) 267-523-2553 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.